“Water Is The Most Efficient Solvent And Important For Survival”
Water is a decisive component of our bodies. In fact, it makes up the majority of our bodies. Our blood, organs, brain, etc. need water to function. Water allows body cells to grow, reproduce and survive. It helps to deliver oxygen all over the body.
Water contains minerals that are helpful for our health as well as beauty. It helps the skin glow and does many more benefits to us. Lots of people don’t know the efficiency of drinking water. A glass of water can impact both your mental and physical health.
But entreat yourself whether you are drinking enough water or not. Drinking a glass of water here and there might not be ample. Normally you should drink at least half of your weight in ounces of water. So if you weigh 100 drinks at least 50 oz. of water a day.
Here is some information about how much water should you drink and what astonishing boon you can have just by drinking water
Why Is Drinking Water Important?
It is important for health to drink adequate water on a daily basis. Dehydration, which can cause sluggish thinking, mood swings, overeating, constipation, and kidney stones, can all be avoided by drinking plenty of water.
Water benefits the body in the following ways:
Maintain a comfortable temperature.
Toxins are moved through the system faster and also kidney function is improved. Insufficient hydration leads to poor kidney function.
Drinking water benefits for skin as Water is the finest barrier against aging and wrinkles in the skin, so forget about pricey treatments and cure-alls.
Correct Amount Of Water Should You Drink A Day?
For men, a total of 13 cups of water each day is recommended by the Institute of Medicine.
For women, they suggest 9 cups of fluid a day.
Pregnant women should guzzle about 10 cups of water daily.
Tips to Drink More Water
• Water does not have to be boring. You can always add lemon or cucumber for flavor in it.
• Never drink water while standing. When you drink water while sitting, it reaches your brain and boosts its activity. If you drink water while standing, it will risk your lungs and heart.
• Make a habit to drink water on an empty stomach after waking up, 30 minutes before every meal, 1 hour after every meal, and just before going to bed.
Why drink water in the morning while your stomach is empty?
Drinking water on an empty stomach cleans your bowels, prevents headaches, increases energy, speeds up your metabolism, helps in reducing weight, and improves your skin.
It is very beneficial to start your day by drinking at least two glasses of water on an empty stomach.
Drinking both warm and cold water has its own benefits. Let’s know more about it.
Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water
There and many effects of drinking water and what happens when you start drinking enough water a few of them are listed below:
• It flushes out toxins from your body and prevents premature aging.
• It can cure acne. It helps open up your skin’s pores and prevents excess sebum from forming on your skin.
• It helps in reducing the extra weight you have gained.
• It is advantageous for those who are suffering from constipation.
• It is very effective for better digestion.
• It improves your blood circulation and keeps you hydrated.
• Having warm water or a spoonful of honey every day is known to boost your immune system and increase your body’s resistance to allergies.
Benefits Of Drinking Cold Water
• Drinking cold water makes your body expend energy to warm up the water in order to use it.
• It helps to cool down your body after exercise or workout.
Some Awesome Facts About Water?
• Good hydration can prevent arthritis.
• If you are feeling thirsty that means you have already lost one percent of your body’s water content.
• 80% of brain tissue is made up of water.
• A heart attack occurs mostly in the morning because blood is thicker at that time due to the deficiency of water. That's why you should drink water before bedtime to reduce the risk of a heart attack.
• Drinking 1 glass of water before taking a shower will help to prevent high blood pressure.
Level of exceeding drinking water in a day?
There is no hard limit because factors like age and pre-existing health issues might influence the outcome, but there is a broad limit.
“A normal person with regular kidneys can drink about 17 liters of water each day.
Men should drink about 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluid every day.
Women should drink about 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluid every day. Confusion, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting are all common signs and symptoms of water intoxication.
Water intoxication can induce brain enlargement and be lethal in rare situations. So yes, drinking more water can be harmful and create more bad than any goods.